Brunello di Montalcino Vigna la Casa is the fruit of a unique terroir, and expresses all of Caparzo's passion and experience in producing excellent wines.
- Color : ruby, tending towards garnet with age.
- Bouquet : penetrating, ample, and extremely complex, with wild berry fruit, spice and vanilla.
- Palate: dry, warm, well balanced and austere, ample and persistent.
- Food-Wine Pairings : excellent with roasts and spit-roasted meats, grilled meats, game, braised meats and aged cheeses.
- Serving Temperature : 65 F, best if opened 1 to 2 hours before it is poured.
No reviews found...